We push the true limits of digital marketing. We don’t just dig deep into our clients needs, we strive to reach their marketing goals throughout gathering of analytical data and educated decisions.
For us the key to success is having a team of experts who are personally motivated to achieve real and measurable results and are eager to show you your true business potential.
What You’ll Do
As a Facebook Ads Expert, you’ll live on the cutting edge of growth marketing. You will be fully responsible for the success of the campaigns you run. You will work side by side with the Sales Manager, Designers and other PPC Ads Experts to ensure a phenomenal client experience. You will have all the resources you need to drive great results for clients: tools, creative design team, mentorship from agency leadership, and much more. If you strive for perfection, and are an independent thinker (but also love teamwork), are incredibly organized and have a real passion for advertising, then this is the perfect role for you.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze and optimize media spending around client needs, focusing on data-driven tactics and strategies.
- Build and manage Facebook and Instagram campaigns for clients, incorporating nuanced strategy, long-term forecasting, and customized creative assets.
- Deliver daily reporting on account performance.
- Identifies trends and patterns in the data, and strategically implements optimization methods to maximize ROAS.
- Prepare reports showcasing ad performance and share insights on current and future tests.
- Stay ahead of the curve on new strategies, advertising channels, conversion rate optimization techniques, industry trends, client issues, and competitive reviews and analysis; provide intelligence to team and others in the agency.
- Assist with new business pitches and proposals.
- Translates complex analytical work into plain language and makes recommendations for client and account teams. Essentially, turns data into information, information into insights, and insights into business recommendations.
- Strong analytical skill set
- Great communicator
- Passionate about servicing clients and building brands
- A deep familiarity with concepts like CPC, CPM, CTR, CPA, CVR, and ROAS
- Strong experience with Facebook ads (Blueprint Certified is a big plus)
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent writing, grammar and communication skills
- Strong presentation and client partnership skills
- Problem-solver mindset, heavy attention to detail and flawless execution on all assigned tasks
- Able to prioritize ruthlessly and can manage multiple projects at once
- Strong interest in advertising
- Team player, eager to learn, proactive, adaptable and flexible
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, economics or related fields
- Experience level: 2+ years
What we offer:
An excellent salary;
- Opportunity for professional development in a progressive company;
- Friendly, nice and calm working atmosphere;
- Open communication at all levels in the company;
- Regular team building events;
- Company sponsored sport & relax cards;